At Jorgenson Waterjet Cutting, we're looking for...
Successful candidates will possess an ability to:JOB APPLICATION
- Examine completed work pieces for defects, such as chipped edges or marred surfaces and sort defective pieces according to types of flaws.
- Measure completed work pieces to verify conformance to specifications, using micrometers, gauges, calipers, templates, or rulers.
- Set stops on machine beds, change dies, and adjust components, such as rams or power presses, when making multiple or successive passes.
- Start machines, monitor their operations, and record operational data.
- Set up, operate, or tend machines to saw, cut, shear, slit, punch, crimp, notch, bend, or straighten metal or plastic material.
- Analyze job orders, drawings, blueprints, specifications, and design data to calculate dimensions, tool selection, machine speeds, and feed rates.
- Determine reference points, machine cutting paths, or hole locations, and compute angular and linear dimensions, radii, and curvatures.
- Sort shop orders into groups to maximize materials utilization and minimize machine setup time. Compare computer printouts with original part specifications and blueprints to verify accuracy of instructions.
- Perform preventative maintenance or minor repairs on machines.